Why Colour Coding Is Essential For Workplace HygieneJuly 27, 2018
Could Your Business Fall Victim to RFID Identity Theft?August 16, 2018
Index flags can appear quite minute and trivial when up against office equipment such as the computer, laptop, telephone, even a stapler would appear to be of a more ‘prestige’ item at your desk. However as simple and small they may appear, their diversity of uses’ and designs can be revolutionary for anyone.
Here are our top 5 tips on how to make the most of the humble index flag:
- When sticking your index flags into books, switch up the positioning. By avoiding keeping them staked on top of each other, you can create another way to file and organise. Making it easier later on to find the right note.
- Stick notes on the side of your monitor. This will help to avoid cluttering up your desk and they work as perfect reminders.
- You typically only have 24×45(mm) area to write on, so make it count! Save room by abbreviating and using only key words. Alternatively numbering your notes accordingly, to then write out more in depth notes in your journal could be an option.
- Be sure to toss out any old sticky notes. Make it a habit at the end of the day to discard tasks that you have completed or notes you no longer need. It can be a very satisfying task!
- Be sure to use the different colours to colour-code your work and it works a treat for creating an inspiring environment to work in.
Are you ready to get organised? Stock-up on some index flags, from florescent yellow to pastel pink colours. There really is endless organising opportunities with this sticky tool.